What we do.
We are a logistics and freight management company that plans and coordinates how products are delivered from point A to point B in the most efficient way possible. With our capabilities, we want to help you with your shipping needs.
Our certifications and services make us one of the top logistics, heavy haul trucking, and freight companies in the country. From construction equipment to jet engines and aircraft vehicle transportation, Next Exit handles all shipments with care and delivers superior service from your first phone call to the final unload.
- 484110 – General Freight Trucking, Local
- 484121 – General Freigh Trucking, Long-Distance, Truckload
- 484122 – General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Less Than Truckload
- 484210 – Used Household & Office Goods Moving
- 484220 – Specialized Freight (Except Used Goods) Trucking, Local
- 488210 – Support Activities for Rail Transportation
- 488410 – Motor Vehicle Towing
- 488490 – Other Support Activities for Road Transportation
- 488510 – Freight Transportation Arrangements
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, & Logistics Consulting Services
- SmartWay® Transport Partner
- SBA HUBZone Certified
- DUNS #927528328
- CAGE Code #623P5
- US Department of Transportation #2229205 & MC #431144
- US Department of Transportation Hazardous Material Certification for 2013-2014
- Department of Defense Approved Carrier since 2006
- National Motor Freight Traffic Association certified SCAC code: NXLL
- Single Project Bond Capacity Availability