SBA HUBZone Certification
If you are a federal agency or prime contractor looking for a SBA HUBZone-certified logistics partner, rest assured that Next Exit Logistics is certified.
For those of you who are not familiar with SBA HUBZone and its benefits, a bit of background:
- The Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) program is run under the auspices of the United States’ Small Business Administration (SBA). Begun in 1997 (as part of the Small Business Reauthorization Act), it works to boost development in areas of the country that need help with economic development and employment. The SBA HUBZone program exists to provide these areas access to more contracting opportunities with the federal government.
- Among many things, the program determines those businesses that can receive HUBZone contracts and can provide a list to federal agencies of qualified HUBZone small businesses, thereby making it easier for agencies to find SBA HUBZone-certified vendors.
To become SBA HUBZone certified, a company must:
- Meet North American Industry Classification System’s (NAICS) size standard for a “small business.”
- Have its main office (where most of its employees work, which may or may not be the company’s headquarters) located in a designated HUBZone area.
- Have at least 35 percent of its total workforce living in a designated HUBZone area.
- Be at majority (at least 51 percent) owned/controlled by U.S. citizens. (It also can be majority owned by an agricultural cooperative, Indian tribe or community development corporation.)
Next Exit Logistics: SBA HUBZone-Certified Shipping Logistics and Heavy-Haul Trucking Services
We are a regional and transcontinental freight shipping logistics and management company that provides shipping and heavy haul trucking coordination services for businesses. We aren’t a typical shipping company: we do all the logistics necessary to ensure your shipments and truck transport loads get from their pick-up location to their destination as efficiently and affordably as possible.
As a shipping broker, we work with truckers, wholesalers and carriers. Our capabilities include (and definitely are not limited to):
- Jet engines
- Engines/Turbine Shafts
- Military Vehicles
- Hazmat Shipping (we are Hazmat certified)
- Telephone/Electric Poles
- And Much More
As a SBA HUBZone-certified small business, we’ve worked with numerous federal agencies and prime contractors to meet and exceed project goals. We are known for our up-to-the-minute technology, personalized service and innovative hauling and shipping solutions. We understand that no two shipment scenarios are ever alike, and so we’ve created processes and systems over the years that pay very close attention to the details to make sure your shipment or freight is picked up, hauled and delivered on time, every time.
We welcome all federal agency, and commercial business inquiries. If you need something shipped from Point A to Point B, call upon Next Exit Logistics.