Next Exit Logistics is a 14-year-old third-party logistics provider and management business specializing in flatbed, heavy hauls and complex logistics. Next Exit Logistics offers customized solutions for specialized shipping and freight transport needs. Our unmatched ability to successfully manage heavy haul shipments services on a regional and transcontinental scale makes us one of the top logistics and freight companies in the country.
About the Role:
The role of the Account Representative is to grow the business by continually sourcing opportunities within the accounts, networking, rapport building, and touching base with existing clients. The successful Account Representative professionally serves and develops strong relationships with existing customers through continual needs assessment, solution development, and solution delivery. The Account Representative is the consummate professional in all activities relating to representing the company, whether in the office, over the phone, or via electronic communication. The Account Representative works closely with Inside Sales manager to drive sales, often dividing and conquering work to achieve the company sales goals. This position is accountable to Inside Salesperson for sales numbers, successful project management, and working with the team. Weekly accountability is willingly given, both orally and in writing.
- 2-3 years Sales experience is required, and a College Degree is ideal.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, initiative, and the ability to work well within a team, as well as independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail and provide consistent follow-through is required.
Complexities and Conditions of Employment:
This position maintains and handles confidential information of its clients, and the utmost care must be taken to assure documents and information are secure. Physical requirements may require the following abilities:
- to sit, stand, stoop, kneel and occasionally move up to 20 pounds,
- manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis,
- stamina to sit for extended periods of time, lift or carry printed materials, and
- vision sufficient to read a monitor, printed text and hand written documents,
- effectively communicates in person and via the telephone.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Annual Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account for medical, dental and vision
- IRA with company contributions
- The opportunity to come in on the ground floor of an established and growing business, be an essential part of a small team, and make a huge impact on the success of the business.