Logistics Operations Manager
We don’t just ship boring; we specialize in the difficult, unique, unusual & impossible shipments. Next Exit Logistics saves our customers time & frustration by fully managing expectations with our clients and carriers.
Next Exit Logistics will be the premier provider of difficult, unique, unusual & impossible shipments.
- Advanced Communication
- Solution Driven
We are looking for a candidate who is a leader, assertive, competitive, analytical, structured and very organized.
To be successful in this position you must be detail oriented, deductive, able to work independently, and complete time sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment.
Consider our Logistics Operations Manager position with Next Exit Logistics and you will be in daily contact with customers, building relationships, assessing their needs, and problem solving.
Some roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that carriers are being effectively tracked by team
- Help team bid & win shipments across our multiple client portfolio with weekly profit goals
- Sourcing carriers
- Track KPI’s for employees on operations team and report to director
- Responsible for training and development of employees
- Managing online logistic information systems
- Demonstrate Next Exit Logistics Core values
- Ensure clients are updated with load status details from beginning to end of shipment.
- 2 or more years of Management Experience with freight brokering
- Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Verifiable proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to Learn New Software Quickly
The candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and must have two of the three following documents that are unexpired and current:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
We will review your resume, and if we find you interesting, we will contact you to conduct a videoconference interview. This permanent position is available immediately after we find the right candidate. Pay is based upon experience and market factors. We are considered a small business. Include salary history.
STRONG REFERENCES FROM YOUR PAST ARE REQUIRED TO BE AN EMPLOYEE WITH OUR ORGANIZATION. We will perform a background check of you & your references if we consider offering you a position.
We are a logistics company. If you can’t find our office, then the position is not the right fit for yourself or Next Exit Logistics. The entrance is on the North side of the building.