Marketing Administrator- Part-time
Hours: Flexible, 20 plus hours weekly; M-F
Next Exit Logistics is a 14-year-old third-party logistics provider and management business specializing in flatbed, heavy hauls and complex logistics. Next Exit Logistics offers customized solutions for specialized shipping and freight transport needs. Our unmatched ability to successfully manage heavy haul shipments services on a regional and transcontinental scale makes us one of the top logistics and freight companies in the country.
The Marketing Administrator will work directly with the sales manager to establish and manage sales and marketing plans, processes, and tactics. This role works to keep the CRM up to date, accurate and aligned with marketing and sales initiatives. The successful candidate has a fundamental understanding of marketing, is extremely organized, has great attention to detail, and is prepared to own the company efforts toward marketing and sales to increase engagement, create more revenue, and reduce the sales cycle time.
- CRM & Sales Support
- Social Media & Brand Alignment
- Content Marketing
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong writing skills
- A true taskmaster, with strong time-management skills
- Tactical approach to road-mapping marketing content and distribution
- Superior and professional client/vendor service is required.
- Understands the fundamentals of marketing, with an eye for detail.
- Communicates in a clear, consistent, and effective manner.
- Responsive when contacted via Phone, Messaging, Email, etc.
Desirable Software Skillsets:
- Microsoft: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Video production skills a plus (including editing content for posting); preferred software negotiable.
- Standard Remote Work Platforms: Teams, Zoom, Etc.
- Enterprise CRMs
- Social Media
Education & Experience:
A degree in marketing is required.
2 years Administrative marketing experience is required.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Annual Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Account for medical, dental and vision
- IRA with company contributions
- The opportunity to come in on the ground floor of an established and growing business, be an essential part of a small team, and make a huge impact on the success of the business.