Please Click on the Freight Broker Career Below That Interests You
Candidates who are seeking freight broker job opportunities in the areas of customer service and freight management are the ones we are looking for. Please note that we don’t offer driving positions of any kind so only send your resume if you think you have the positive attitude, dedication and experience that fits well with our growing company.
About Next Exit Logistics
At Next Exit Logistics, we manage shipping operations for all sorts and sizes of cargo. Our service, attitude, and track record have won us a reputation as one of the premium in the business. Most of our customers want to ship with Next Exit Logistics because we know how to handle complex freight situations, and our team is continually growing to meet the demand. We’re always looking for great people to join our family!
Working at Next Exit Logistics is a lot of fun – we love it, and we think you’ll agree. We take pride in offering a premium customer service experience. Our enthusiastic attitude, relentless dedication to being the best in our business, and certifications reflect our continued commitment to staying at the top of our game as we continue to grow and expand.
We’re always looking for great staff to help get freight from A to B. Though trained trucking companies do the loading and driving, it takes a whole team of people – behind the scenes – working together to manage the shipment process, from coordinating logistics to delivering memorable customer service.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Health reimbursement account for medical, dental, and vision
- IRA retirement with company contributions
- The opportunity to come in on the ground floor of an established and growing business, be an essential part of a small team, and make a huge impact on the success of the business.
- Competitive annual salary (commensurate with experience)
Work in Trinity Groves: A City Center with Plenty to Offer
Ever since our move from Desoto to downtown Dallas, employees are able to enjoy plenty of nearby restaurants, retail stores, artists, and entertainment destinations. Within our Trinity Grove office:
- We have views of the skyline for all of our employees to enjoy
- Satellite music streaming
- Quiet rooms for a break
- Amazing common areas
- Standup desks
- Enterprise-level office equipment